Work With Keri
With her extremely dynamic and outgoing personality, Keri has conducted over thousands of media interviews globally. Her no-nonsense approach has been featured in print and online in publications, such as, Glamour, Fitness, Shape, Self, Women’s Health, US News and Yahoo!. Television appearances include The Dr. Oz Show, ABC News, PIX11 Morning Show, Primetime, Good Morning America, and FOX Business. She has regularly appeared on Sirius/XM Satellite Radio’s Dr. Radio program, as well as other radio stations across the country.
Keri is a Shape Magazine Advisory Board Member, a member of Greatist.com‘s expert network, contributor for US News & World Report Eat + Run Blog. She has consulted and represented over thirty brands with which she shares the same nutrition philosophies. Other health professionals, as well as the consumer have enjoyed her energetic lectures, podcasts and webinars. She has been at the forefront of social media and engages regularly with her followers. Keri maintains a part-time private nutrition practice and continually helps individuals on how to live a healthier life.
Learn more about working with Keri:
Office hours – by appointment only
Expert brand representation.
- Adora Calcium Supplement
- Aetna Health Insurance
- Almond Board of California
- Arnold Bread
- Basch + Lomb Ocuvite
- Bayer Nutritional Science
- BelVita Breakfast Biscuit
- Burger King
- California Strawberry Commission
- Con Agra Foods (Hunt’s, Orville Redenbacher, Egg Beaters, Healthy Choice)
- Fairlife milk
- Farmland Dairies
- Florida’s Natural
- International Pasta Organization
- KIND Healthy Snacks
- The Laughing Cow
- Nature Made
- Planters Peanuts
- Thomas’ English Muffins
- Unilever Central America (Hellmann’s)
Energetic, inspirational, and customized for your audience.
Keri is an inspiring, energetic speaker and is available for a keynote presentation, general session, half day or full day workshop, or as a host/moderator of the event.
Her lectures are specifically customized to suit your audience’s needs and are available for intimate settings to to very large groups, including corporate wellness lunch and learns and webinars. The following is a small example of some of the many successful lectures she has recently given:
- Building a Private Practice and Breaking into the Media
- Getting on Track with Your Career Plans
- Marketing 101: Promoting Yourself
- Read Between The Headlines
- Seizing Opportunites: How to Use Evolving Science and Technology to Transform Your Career and Brand.
- Small Changes, Big Results
- Time To Get Social….The Ins & Outs of Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest & LinkedIn
- The Great Fat Debate
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Barilla US
- Bronx County Dental Association
- California Walnut Board
- Connecticut Dietetic Association
- Country Life Vitamins
- EveryDay Foods (by Martha Stewart)
- Fitness Magazine
- Greater New York Dietetic Association
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- International Food Information Council (IFIC)
- Internal Revenue Service
- KeySpan Energy
- Long Island Dietetic Association
- Muhlenburg Public Library
- New York State Dietetic Association
- Queens College
- Random House
- Saatchi and Saatchi
- St. Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
- Syracuse University
- Today’s Dietitian
- United Jewish Federation
- United Nations
- Women’s Health Foundation
Small changes. No nonsense. Real results.
The initial one-hour visit consists of obtaining important information from you; for example, medical history, weight history, dietary recall, food preferences, eating habits and present exercise regime. Together we create a plan; to help you meet your individual goals. Preliminary nutrition education provided.
Follow Up Visits
The half hour follow-up visits are a time for you to “check-in” and discuss how you are doing. Nutrition education is a vital part of the follow-up visits, but it is also a time to assess your progress. Our plan may change and new goals set. The visits are all about you, with us providing the support and motivation needed. The amount of follow-up visits may vary from individual to individual depending on their needs.
Tuesday – Thursday, 1pm-7pm
By Appointment Only.
Individual appointments are scheduled for a specific time. You will be charged 100% for missed individual appointments unless we are notified of cancellation at least 24 hours in advance, or in cases of emergency.
No Insurance Accepted